Pharma Grade Washers Series 28-PH
Riebesam Pharmaceutical washers are built according to the finest finish, offering among many other valuable features.
|+ Accurate design according to cGMP, GAMP and FDA guidelines|
|+ 316L stainless steel (1.4404 / 1.4435)|
|+ Deadleg free chamber design with radiused corners and electrically polished (mirror polished) washing chamber|
|+ Pharmaceutical grade self draining recirculation pumps (e.g. Hilge)|
|+ Final Rinse options|
|+ Diaphragm valves (e.g. Gemü, Sisto)|
|+ Orbitally welded piping with TriClamp or sterile aseptic flanges (e.g. Südmo, Neumo)|
|+ Non stainless steel parts FDA approved|
|+ High performance drying unit with H13 filter as last element in the air flow|
|+ State-of-the-art SPS controllers (e.g. Siemens S7)|
|+ Data acquisition according to 21CFR Part 11 guidelines|
|+ Extensive documentation and IQ / OQ support including FAT (Factory Acceptance Test) and SAT (Site Acceptance Test)|
|+ Quality “Made in Germany”|
• Double door washer with swivelling hatch doors
• Double door washer with vertical sliding doors
• Single door washer with swivelling hatch door
• Single door washer with vertical sliding door
• Optimized footprint
• Detergents, all technical components and connections to all utilities are placed inside the external panel
of the washer and are easily accessable through a service door.
• This enables the washers to be placed directly side by side and guarantees for optimum adoption into clean room concepts.