RVC 2-18 CD
RVC 2-18 CDplus
Another business activity since over 15 years is the production of rotational-vacuum-concentrators ("RVC"). Here, the close relationship between the Martin Christ company and Sigma Centrifuges offers obvious advantages in construction and production demands.
The Christ RVC-series is well structured in size and combination with different cooling traps and vacuum pumps. This gives the customer a maximum benefit for every application.
Examples for multiple applications:
- Efficient concentration of DNA/RNA-samples, proteins etc.
- BioTech and Genetic Engineering
- Sample preparation in HPLC, GC, MS, Electrophoresis ...
- Isolation and synthesis of natural compounds
- Storage and handling of drugs (chemical libraries)
- Combinatorial Chemistry
- High-Throughput-Screening (HTS)
Select your individual vacuum-concentrator.
|+ the mini concentrator: inexpensive and compact table-top concentrator suited for smaller sample volumes|
|+ special DNA and HCL systems available|
|+ chemical resistant diaphragm pumps (2 m3/h suction capacity, 9 mbar final vacuum), standard, vacuum system with lower vacuum and vacuum controls, optional|
|+ normally used without cooling traps|